среда, 2 мая 2012 г.

Speaking on the text

Speaking on the text
Speaking on the text
1. Describe the characters using information from the text. Try to speak about appearance, character, job,
interests, hobbies and lifestyle.
2. Give a brief description of the plot:
a) I find the plot of the story... (rather interesting, exciting, boring, unbelievable, true to life, realistic
b) The action takes place in ...(where and when)
c) 5-6 sentences about the main events
Conclusion

1. In my opinion, the ectract is taken from ...(the detective story, fantasy, adventure story, historical novel, love story etc.) because it tells us about ...
2.The text seems interesting to me. I wish I could read the whole story.(The text is worth reading ...) or
I can't say I liked the text.It seemed boring to me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий